Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Bunnies




I wanted to try my hand at making cute little stuffed bunny toys for Easter...because when something is cute, I cannot look away--no matter how hard I try.  I just get smitten so easily when it comes to all things wee.  And when I saw this tutorial on Revoluzzza--I had no choice...I HAD TO MAKE HER!    It's a great, easy to follow pattern that I made with left over fabric from Magda's quilt for the body and a vintage handkerchief for the arms & legs.  I embroidered the face on a piece of felt and machine-sewed it on.  I would really like to get good at embroidery.

Her name (for now) is Big Sis Bunny--and as you can imagine, she has a little bro bunny (he will make his debut tomorrow)...Hopefully these bunny siblings will make sweet Easter gifts for a real-life big sis/little bro duo I know and love....

If you like her as much as I do, check out the great tutorial here and make one of your own!





















Big Sis Bunny, taking a break, enjoying a Spring moment in the garden..

No comments:

Post a Comment