Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inspiration for the coming weeks

Do you know Pinterest?  If you do, then you LOVE Pinterest...and since Easter isn't until APRIL 24th this year, I have all the time between now and then for all sorts of little non-holiday/non-seasonally themed crafts...like these...that I have been stashing away from every visit to Pinterest.  I am partial to the DIY section...

Actually, what I really want to make (besides quilt number 5) is a felt needle book...a cute little place to stash my needles so I don't spend all my time hunting them down...its kind of crazy how much time I spend doing this, but anyway, am thinking about something like this.

Hopefully it will turn out so well that I will post it one of these days...
Have a great long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment